Pin It button on image hover

Thursday, July 3, 2014

happy mail {HAPPINESS ENVELOPE}


ha-ha-happy mail is here again!  

Today my swap was to fill an envelope with several items, I chose:

* a bookmark
* an atc
* 5 envelopes
* a quote
* stickers
* fabric swatch and 
* washi tape










I made these envelopes using my Silhouette Cameo.  I made various sizes and I think they're adorable.  It was hard to send them off!







Before I was assigned a project in this swap, I began to make this ATC of Marie Antoinette.  In my head, I saw pink and turquoise, and the queen herself.  Her hair dolloped on her head like a mound of merengue.   You know that I adore the misunderstood queen and here.

Once I was assigned a partner, I realized that she loved those two colors and she dreamed of one day opening a bakery.  How funny was that?  Marie!  What's not to love?









...eat cake AND merengue! 


post signature
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin