Pin It button on image hover

Friday, July 4, 2014

jezebel and {BUTTERFLIES}

Jezebel was a beautiful and loyal furry friend that is no longer here with us.  Her mom can imagine her running in green apple fields chasing butterflies...I see it!

This swap was part of an ABC series that I am in. (I forgot to photograph my A, Alice in Wonderland) So once I read about Jezebel, I knew that this ATC needed to be butterflies, greens and made with LOVE.











Here are a couple of goodies that I threw in.  Is it me or are raffle tickets the best?  Who knows what childhood memory I have forgotten involving these lovely little beauties.  Oh yeah don't forget the sparkling Jack of Clubs and the feather I made on my Silhouette Cameo.






post signature
post signature

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to comment at karatootie! Your comments light up my day! Big Hugs! Ingrid

LinkWithin